Introduction to Terry Herholdt’s Covid 911 Protocols
“My research was initially based on practical applications of different forms and dosages of IVM through the past 30 odd years, in my cattle, horses, eland and warthogs.
For many years I helped my husband run a 600 strong cattle feedlot, so I learned all about ivermectin products and the incredible effect on animals that came in and were doing poorly.
I used it alone and in combination and monitored body condition plus faeces/parasites if any. Over the past 38 years I had gathered a vast amount of knowledge in veterinary and medical fields, applying the One Health
Initiative to my approach. Then I started experimenting on myself. I had End Stage Chronic NeuroLyme disease. As I started treating myself and getting better, so my Lyme friends joined in. We created a group of intelligent, like-minded women, and discussed our results with each other.
Each new case study was then searched on the internet using the chronic illness name and Ivermectin. Every single time I would find scientific papers written on the subject, somewhere in the world.
I then started a team of people who would try to get a triple combination, revolutionary, global anti parasitic in the market, and registered a provisional patent. My team consisted of a top Swiss/German regulatory lady, a well-known clinical researcher, an advocate, a marketing manager and myself. We were blocked at each step. When Covid came, I approached government. Numerous meetings about the use of Ivermectin came to nothing. By that stage I was already treating Covid patients with Ivermectin from April 2020. Since 22 December 2020, I have devoted my time and knowledge to keeping our people safe, even during my own Covid, which I contracted on purpose, so as to be able to experience the disease first hand, and test my protocol.
I’ve worked 16 -18 hours a day on my phone, talking to sick people, advising them, sourcing vet meds, explaining which was safe and which was not. I would love to publish my own papers one day. There is so much that I discovered in the past 5 years.
“Always inquiring, never afraid of the boundaries. And every time people just got better!“
Introduction to Ivermectin
Ivermectin was discovered in 1975 and came into medical use in 1981. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines.
Ivermectin is FDA-approved as an anti-parasitic agent. This medication is used to treat certain parasitic roundworm infections. Curing parasitic infections helps to improve your quality of life. In people with weakened defense (immune) systems, curing roundworm infections can reduce the risk of developing a severe or life-threatening infection.
Ivermectin belongs to a class of drugs known as antihelmintics. It works by paralyzing and killing parasites.
- Ivermectin Facts:
- Ivermectin was discovered in 1975 by Campbell and Ōmura and came into medical use in 1981.
- It’s a human medication used to treat many types of parasitic infestations, such as head lice, scabies, river blindness, and others.
- In veterinary medicine, it is used to prevent and treat heartworm in dogs, tick infestations and roundworm infections in livestock and game animals.
- Ivermectin is proven to be one of the safest drugs in the world and over 3.7 billion people have taken it since it was discovered.
- In 2015, Campbell and Ōmura won half of the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. It was awarded jointly to the discovery of Ivermectin after it profoundly improved the state of human health in 3rd-World countries.
- Ivermectin is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines
- In March 2020, the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) was created and led by Professor Paul E. Marik to continuously review the rapidly emerging basic science, translation, and clinical data to develop a treatment protocol for Covid-19
- In August 2020 the US National Institute of Health (NIH) placed Ivermectin on its list of non-recommended treatments for Covid-19 other than for scientific study. Ivermectin was the only repurposed drug to be placed on the non-recommended list.
- Between August 2020 and January 2021, over 30 studies on Ivermectin have been released – all showing incredibly high efficacy for the treatment of all stages AND prevention of Covid-19.
- In December 2020, Dr Pierre Kory of the FLCCC testified before the US senate to stress that Ivermectin is working. He asked for their assistance in speaking with the NIH to check their data analytics and to reconsider their non-re-commendatory stance on Ivermectin. Dr Kory’s testimony can be viewed on the homepage of the FLCCC website. He repeatedly calls the effects miraculous.
- The FLCCC in their review of Ivermectin state that it inhibits Covid-19 replication and binding to host tissue.
- The FLCCC in their review of the Ivermectin data state that it prevents transmission and development of Covid-19 disease in those exposed to infected patients.
- Ivermectin hastens recovery and prevents deterioration in patients with mild to moderate disease treated early after symptoms.
- It reduces mortality in critically ill patients with Covid-19
https://youtu.be/CJiB4DbLisY FLCC Pierre Kory statement
The FLCCC in their review of Ivermectin state that it inhibits Covid-19 replication and binding to host tissue. The FLCCC in their review of the Ivermectin data state that it prevents transmission and development of Covid-19 disease in those exposed to infected patients. Ivermectin hastens recovery and prevents deterioration in patients with mild to moderate disease treated early after symptoms.
It reduces mortality in critically ill patients with Covid-19.
The avermectin family of compounds was discovered by Satoshi Ōmura of Kitasato University and William Campbell of Merck.
In 1970, Ōmura isolated unusual Streptomyces bacteria from the soil near a golf course along the south east coast of Honshu, Japan.
Ōmura sent the bacteria to William Campbell, who showed that the bacterial culture could cure mice infected with the roundworm Heligmosomoidespolygyrus.
Campbell isolated the active compounds from the bacterial culture, naming them “avermectins” and the bacterium Streptomyces avermitilis for the compounds’ ability to clear mice of worms (in Latin: a ‘without’, vermis ‘worms’)
Interactions & Contra-indications
Drug interactions can be confirmed on this site:
There are no known SERIOUS drug interactions with ivermectin EXCEPT anti-rejection drugs for kidney/liver transplants. The role of Ivermectin in the treatment of Covid-19
Ivermectin is an inhibitor of the COVID-19 causative virus (SARS-CoV-2).
A single treatment is able to affect a 5000-fold reduction in viral load after 48-hours in vitro.
- Ivermectin inhibits the replication of many viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, influenza, and others
- Ivermectin has potent anti-inflammatory properties with multiple mechanisms of inhibition
- Ivermectin diminishes viral load and protects against organ damage in animal models
- Ivermectin prevents transmission of COVID-19 when taken either pre- or post-exposure
- Ivermectin hastens recovery and decreases hospitalization and mortality in patients with COVID-19
- Ivermectin leads to far lower case-fatality rates in regions with widespread use
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of covid cases have responded positively to transdermal application, here in South Africa and South America.
THE USE OF DESLORATADINE OR LORATADINE -H1 ANTIHISTAMINE
Desloratadine or Loratadine antihistamine MUST be used when using Ivermectin.
The use of Desloratadine or Loratadine amplifies the mode of action of Ivermectin. Its purpose is not only to combat any allergic reaction but a) as a receptor disruptor in micro parasites, which may be present within the parasites, which may be present within the parasites destroyed by Ivermectin.
SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins are bound at the ACE2 receptors on the cell surface, by Loratadine and Desloratadine. This prevents them from entering the cell, where the virus replicates. Desloratadine is more effective, having long-acting properties.
Approved Ivermectin 1% injectables – used via skin
START USING IVERMECTIN COVID PROTOCOL AT THE FIRST SIGN OF COLD, FLU OR SINUS SYMPTOMS. Treat for 48 hours at least, before using prednisone or cortisone. During the first stage of Covid, you do not want to suppress the immune system. You can add the prednisone or cortisone during the second stage, (second week of symptoms), or Pulmonary (Lung) stage if your SATS (oxygen levels) start to drop below 90.
Covid Golden Rule…
TREAT HARD, TREAT FAST